Surf Series pro-model board, by Austin Keen
Radical New Foil Design, Unparalleled In Innovation
The WAKEFOIL Surf Series Austin Keen pro-model is unparalleled in innovation and revolutionary foil design. Lifting at the lowest speeds and maintaining hold at the fastest, the new Surf Wings are a true game changer for foil fun. This foil is designed for maximum stability and handling, giving the rider unlimited control and opportunity to defy industry norms. Whether its riding the 3rd swell back behind the boat, leaving your wake to hijack another’s, paddling into an otherwise un-surfable ocean swell, the AK4-6 opens up opportunities for a whole new riding experience! With this system, not only are you fully equipped with the renegade of all foils, but the new AK4-6 also comes with track plugs and fins to turn your foil set up into a wake surfing machine. A foil to ride behind any boat, in any water and weather conditions, and an incredible pro model surfer to ride when you just can’t say no to that perfect behind the boat barrel. What’s not to love? The WAKEFOIL SS AK4-6 does it all, and you will definitely want to have it in your arsenal this season!
Features + Benefits
- The new Surf Wing set provides unprecedented performance. It is designed to provide rapid lift and long glide, along with a wide speed and wind range. The Surf Wing set will take your hydrofoiling to the next level. Allowing more time for carving transitions, constant wing engagement on jump landings, and the ability to ride in any condition ever imagined. Efficient and smooth controlled lift, along with the ability to generate glide by pumping the wing, keeps swell energy locked in under your feet and keeps you high in the sky. Created in collaboration with Could IX surf foils.
- Lowest Lift Coefficient- 4mph
- Highest Lift Coefficient- 26mph
- Compatible with existing fuselage and mast
- Weight 1400g // 3.08 lbs
- Construction: Carbon Glass
- The AK 4-6 surfboard is designed with a thick core profile to create greater buoyancy and response to pumping. It comes fully equipped with a track system that allows for micro adjustability when choosing your foil placement and makes assembling your foil set up quick and easy. The board also includes industry standard 6in spread, M6 inserts to add a helpful surf strap.
- Designed with versatility in mind, the AK 4-6 comes with foil track plugs and fins so you can also ride it as a premium wake surfboard when not using it to hyrdofoil.
- With a full, round shape and quad fin set up, this board is stable yet snappy and maneuverable. Easily maintain foil engagement and pumping, or drive down the line and pop an air or chill with your toes over the nose. It is forgiving and fun and can be mellow or aggressive depending on your mood. Enough performance for the best surfers around and enough forgiveness for those just learning.
- Short, Stubby Squaretail Shape
- Front And Rear Eva Grooved Traction With Arch Bars & Kick Stops
- Single to Double Concave Hull
- Foil Track System
- 6” spread M6 inserts
- Quad Fin Set-Up
- Compatible with existing foil set
- Length: 138.4 cm // 54.5″
- Width: 50.5 cm // 19.9″
- Volume: 20.2 L
- Rocker: 8.2 N/1.8 cm T // 3.3″ N/0.7″ T
- Durable Outer Shell
- Lightweight Eps Core
- With increased chord length and a thinner width, the SS mast allows for more efficient movement through the water. The new mast comes equipped with a new collar design with open sockets for easy foil to board attachment
- Mast Length: 60cm // 24”
- Collar Specs: 12.4cm x 1.35cm // 4.8” x .53”
- Construction: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Hydrodynamic shape fuselage designed for superior water flow, low resistance and minimal cavitation. It is designed for durability with its fluid alloy construction.
- Adjustable tail wing location
- Compatible with existing wings and mast
- Length: 78cm // 30.7”
- Weight: 1160g
- Construction: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
The amount of fun we all had on the SS Foil was insane!
Getting on the SS Foil was a completely different feel from anything that I have ever done before. It was refreshing to get on the foil and have such a change on the water. Also, the amount of fun we all had on the SS Foil was insane. Everyone was able to give it a try and enjoy that flying-feeling on the water!
Meagan Ethell | Pro Wakeboarder
The Ultimate Foil to Wake Surf Machine
With the WAKEFOIL SS, not only are you fully equipped with the renegade of all foils, but the new AK 4-6 surfboard also comes with track plugs and fins to turn your foil set up into a wake surfing machine. A foil to ride behind any boat, in any water and weather conditions, and an incredible pro model surfer to ride when you just can’t say no to that perfect behind the boat barrel.
Find Your Foil